Roses in Forest Grove, Oregon

Roses in Forest Grove, Oregon

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall fun

Ooooh, a lot going on today!  Hubby and I got out early this morning and spent about 3 hours burning a lot of those darned weeds I talked about. Lots done, but still lots to burn. It's so relaxing to sit outside with a mug of hot coffee. I absolutely LOVE the smell of burning season!
Have a crock pot of vegi beef soup on, waiting for some friends to arrive for lunch, crafting and football! We're making "paper bag books". This is a GREAT project for recycling all kinds of stuff! Cardboard is the base for this book, and the top of wine sized paper bags are the pages! I cut up all kinds of boxes for todays project! I will be sure to post pictures! Another thing we'll be making are some "scrunchy" flowers, using pages from discarded text books. FUN STUFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment