Roses in Forest Grove, Oregon

Roses in Forest Grove, Oregon

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Review of Velcro Silencer

Originally submitted at Timbuk2

Velcro strips that attach to Timbuk2 bags for quiet time.


GREAT ADDITION

By OregonGma from Bend, OR on 10/18/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: High Quality

Best Uses: Running Errands, Traveling, Daily Use, School, Office

Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Practical

Primary use: Personal

Was this a gift?: No

The velcro silencing straps have truly been a God send. I LOVE my Timbuk2 bag, even with that "Riiiiiping" sound when I open it. But in some instances it's just not appropriate: in the middle of Church service...during the quietest part of a movie...you know, those odd times when you really DO need something out of your bag. I use mine on a daily basis, instead of a "purse" so I'm ALWAYS getting into my Timbuk2 bag.
These silencers are GREAT! When I order my next bag, I'll be sure to order these great little straps!

Silencer Strap, works GREAT!

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment